Management Trainee at Dbell Logistics
Dbell Logistics is proud to provide you innovative, reliable, swift, global logistics solutions. With our team of dedicated Certified Professionals and their wealth of experience in the Industry, we understand what it takes to fulfill our customers’ exact needs. We continually invest in our infrastructure to ensure we provide you a wholly customer-centric service. In our quest to change the norm, we are not only involved in the pickup and packaging of your products for Local and International freight; our team will always guide you through the documentation processes to ensure all your freight move with the right document at all times.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a management trainee to help us develop and implement our growth strategies.
- This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience in a managerial role with advancement potential.
- During your traineeship, you’ll learn how to identify and apply important strategies and business processes.
- You’ll get to know the nuts and bolts of our company’s functions and operations and you’ll support our management team with daily tasks such as allocating budget and crafting performance reports. To succeed in this role, strong analytical skills and effective communication are important management trainee qualifications you should have.
- If you’re excited with our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.
- Understanding how a company operates
- Supporting managers with various tasks (e.g. policy making, goal setting)
- Learning to evaluate performance
- Management roles have various responsibilities and requirements based on the industry. To craft an effective management trainee job description, make sure to clearly specify the details and scope of the particular role you’re hiring for.
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies)
- Understand each department’s (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
- Keep track of business revenue
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Create and give presentations
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry)
- Get familiar with personnel duties
- Participate in company’s strategic planning
- HND / B.Sc / B.A Degree in Management & Social Sciences, Art, Engineering & Sciences.
- 1 - 3 years work experience.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills.
- Excellent math and computational ability.
- Effective communication skills.
- Experience in management or similar / relevant field (e.g. Sales, Customer Services, etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office.
N1,600,000 - N1,800,000 annually.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 18th December, 2021.