Manager at Direct Danniel Investment Limited (DDIL)
Direct Danniel Investment Limited (DDIL) is a limited liability company and a Parent body to seven (7) different subsidiaries namely: Direct Danniel Savings/Loan, International Film Village and Estates, Mega Contribution, Christian Cable Television Network, Five Star Security Company, Legends of Africa and ICDAF Films Production Company. A short summary of the services of these subsidiaries are: Real Estate, Cable Television Channel, Film Production and Marketing, Savings and Loans business, Import and Export e.t.c.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
About this Role
- We are looking for managers to fill different managerial positions in Direct Daniel Investment Limited and its’ seven (7) subsidiaries which are:
- Real Estate Manager
- Structural Development Manager
- Urban And Regional Manager
- Sales Manager
- Works Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Business Manager
- Finance Manager
- Security Manager
- Event Manager
- International Relations Manager
- Equipment Manager
- Technical Manager
- Studio Manager
- Content Manager
- Rental Manager
- Loan Manager
- Field Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Content Manager
- Project Manager
- Trustfund Manager
- Media Manager
- Production Manager
- Finance Manager
- Protocol Manager
- Each of these roles requires a leader to possess exceptional soft skills.
- He/she should excel in owner, guest and associate relations and must be resourceful, highly self-motivated, possess a strong work ethic and keen sense of urgency, have exceptional written/verbal communication skills, and be able to guide and direct work teams, individuals, and various operating departments to achieve business development objectives. The candidate must be a resident of the state he/she is applying from.
- Familiarize yourself with each organization's brand ideals and website to create content that supports their objectives and desired identity
- Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor websites to compare their activities with those of your company
- Lead the production of both scripted and non-scripted projects. Working with creative leads, internal and external production teams to ensure flawless execution of each project whether on a sound stage or a remote international location.
- Create and manage all production documentation including budgets, appearance & talent releases, NDA’s, status updates, and delivery timelines.
- Role will require flexibility with production hours, extensive travel, nights and weekends may be required
- Oversee a content production team's creation and management of targeted content for the company's website
- Develop a web content strategy that encompasses the goals of a company and aligns with the company's image
- Cooperate with the marketing team to create web content and monitor its effectiveness over time
- Manage the daily activities of a content team composed of writers, graphic designers, videographers, and other industry professionals
- Maintain a content marketing calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year
- Use target keywords to write search-engine copy that is optimized for search engines (SEO) while remaining entertaining and informative
- Bachelor's Degree / HND in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Social Science, Urban Planning, or related field and five (3) years’ directly related experience in Community Development or Real Estate Management.
- Bachelor's Degree / HND in Business Management, Industrial Technology, Communications, Human Resources, or related field (4+ years of Sales and/or Management experience may be considered in lieu of degree.)
- Or High School Diploma and nine (9) years' of directly related experience in Community Development, Real Estate and Banking
- 2-3 years work experience.
- At least 4-6 years of experience in film production as a Production Coordinator, Production Manager or Line Producer
- 2+ years of Sales and/or Management experience
- At least three to four years of agency experience or in a similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to act decisively
- Strong attention to detail is must
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines and handle last minute changes
- Ability to handle confidential information and interact with high-level executives and talent
- Functional knowledge of industry terminology, equipment types, event schedules, and production roles deployed in a typical production scenario.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Expertise with using SEO best practices to write creative copy that includes effective keyword placement
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a good command of the English language
- Extremely computer literate, especially with how to write, interpret, and edit HTML scripts
- Advanced written communication skills and an ability to read copy in English
- Experience with social media engagement strategies and best practices
- Professional presence, good judgment and the ability to anticipate needs
- Outstanding creative problem-solving capabilities
- Experience working on international productions preferred
- Proven work experience and knowledge in operations, administration and maintenance.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must possess soft skills
- Must be a resident of the state he/she is applying from
- Ability to conceive fresh and appealing ideas for new content that establishes or supports the company's brand identity
- Strong skills in creating original content that targets a specific audience and meets company objective
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks and people in a fast-paced environment under daily time constraints.
- Strong Project Management skills (Complex projects) and proven track record
- Strong sense of cooperation (internal and external stakeholders)
- Understanding of real estate transactional and contractual papers
- Capacity to communicate effectively in both oral and written English and develop succinct and accurate written materials.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced, flexible setting with a large volume of work
- Prior experience in structural analysis
- Analytical ability to assess needs and bring closure to deals
- Strong knowledge of Community Reinvestment Act/Home Mortgage Disclosure Act regulations
- Strong knowledge of financial services products
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of housing programs and knowledge of business lending functions
- Experience applying administrative policies, rules and procedures in a higher education setting
- Capability of multitasking & working in a fast-paced environment.
- Interpersonal skills to work with a wide variety of people daily, build and maintain relationships, and network.
- Highly proficient in human resources software database or similar system
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs.
- Emphasize the features of products and services, and answer customer, and potential customer, questions regarding products and services.
- Negotiate product and service pricing and terms and prepare sales agreements.
- Collaborate with colleagues from many different sectors of IFIVE
- Create and maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to maintain and build relationships.
- Meet and exceed customer service expectations.
- Maintain professional relationships with co-workers and customers.
- Experience with payroll processes and systems
- Professional experience with the range of roles common to a Media station including staff and departments.
- Confidence and strong self-assuredness to succeed in maintaining relationships with existing customers, as well as building relationships with prospective customers.
- Strong communication skills to clearly convey the attributes and benefits of products and services to existing and potential customers.
- Customer service and sales skills to listen to the concerns and needs of a customer, and the ability to address their needs.
- Physical endurance, and the ability to be on feet as business dictates.
- Ability to identify prospective customers, generate leads, and conversion of competitor accounts.
N100,000 - N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: If you have ANY of the following requirements including must be a permanent resident of the state he/she is applying from and have at least 4 sets of skills out of the skills listed above, you are eligible to apply
Application Deadline 8th July, 2022.
, Adamawa State
, Akwa Ibom State
, Anambra State
, Bauchi State
, Bayelsa State
, Benue State
, Borno State
, Cross River State
, Delta State
, Ebonyi State
, Edo State
, Ekiti State
, Enugu State
, Gombe State
, Imo State
, Jigawa State
, Kaduna State
, Kano State
, Katsina State
, Kebbi State
, Kogi State
, Kwara State
, Lagos State
, Nasarawa State
, Niger State
, Ogun State
, Ondo State
, Osun State
, Oyo State
, Plateau State
, Rivers State
, Sokoto State
, Taraba State
, Yobe State
, Zamfara State