Market Activation Executive at Spectra Industries Limited
SPECTRA Nigeria limited was incorporated on the 22nd August, 1992 as a private limited liability company under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990. The name Spectra Nigeria Limited was changed to Spectra Industries Limited on the 12th of September, 2008.
The Company is involved in the production and marketing of quality and affordable food products that offer beneficial opportunities related to the well-being & health of our customers. These food products also reduce the risk of diseases.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Activation Executive
- We are looking for a candidate who is vast in Market Activation activities.
- He/She will be responsible for organizing Off & On the Trade Market Activation activities and will be responsible for maintaining relationship with cluster partners.
- Liaise with government agencies to obtain necessary permits and obtain visible locations from the market leaders (on-time)
- Deliver on targets and ensure sell-out of assigned skus.
- Collaborate with our Modern Trade Executive in managing our product presence on the shelf in Hyper supermarkets and Supermarkets
- Carry OOS, Brand Order, Dust/House-keeping activities and obtain right location for our products in assigned modern trade/stores
- Carry out all other activities as assigned by the Area Sales Manager and Modern Trade Executives
- The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years- experience in Market Activations across the country.
- Responsible for market activation (in-house planning) and Go-To-Market Trade Activation activities
- Ensure & use Point of Sales display and coordinate the activities of the merchandisers
- Track and follow up with stockists and consumers of our products and facilitate repeat purchase.
- Remit sales proceeds on-time/daily basis and manage throughput.
- Ensure product display in groceries store, neighbor-hood shops and kiosks.
- Monitoring and following up on shelf presence, shelf share and SKUs availability.
- Monitoring and reporting competitive activities and recommending action plans.
- Carry out sales promotions across all territories whilst also organizing training session for the Sales Reps every month.
- Control of budget in designated territory.
- Developing the distributor team through constant market Visits.
- Prospecting new business opportunities at his region (including new outlets)
- Ensuring and implementing companies trade terms and conditions across all territories.
- B.Sc / HND in a related Discipline.
- 2-5 years of experience in Market Activations.
- Knowledge of Lagos Terrain.
- 28 – 35 years of age.
- Ability to drive and must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be living around the axis of Abule Egba, Agege, Ogba, Sango Ota e.t.c.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email