Marketer at Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company
Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company - We utilise innovative resources to build a world-class food brand that create expectation customer experience while surpassing stakeholders' expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns for our bread
- To win over new customers and retain existing ones
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences for our product.
- Devising and presenting new ideas and strategies for the growth of our brand
- Promotional activities to further enlighten the public and create more awareness
- Updating customer information on the system
- Preparing and submitting sales orders to the Centre Manager.
- Liaising with issuing unit to ensure that all products in the store are sold.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitiveactivities, and potential for new products and services.
- Answering customer questions about credit terms, products, routes, prices and availability.
- Coordinating internal marketing and organizational culture
- Monitoring performance and sales level, ensuring it doesn’t go down
- Route creation, monitoring and development.
- Supervising sales reps on their daily sales.
- Submitting weekly report of executed tasks to the BDM.
- Maintaining a good relationship/rapport with the customers.
- Discovering new market/ expansion opportunities.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree with 2 - 10 years relevant work experience.
N40,000 - N70,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: The subject line should be in Capital Letters
Application Deadline 28th February, 2022.