Marketing Executive at Throne Investment Homes Limited (TIHL)
Throne Investment Homes Limited (TIHL) is a viral real estate development and construction company driven with the highest passion to provide the best living Home experience for all living in Abuja metropolis and beyond. TIHL has been projected to war against homelessness among the people of Nigeria and Africa in general. This has been set to be achieved through the organization of competent professional engineers whose expertise are competent enough to guarantee our objective. TIHL is also a platform for investment. By this we mean that our clients can pay for land or house and allow it to appreciate. If the property appreciates to the extent of your satisfaction, then we can help you sale the property on a good profit margin. At TIHL , we believe real dreams are beyond wishes and imaginations and that is why we don’t build house, but we build homes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Central Business District, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Marketer, or Marketing Professional, is responsible for working with other marketing staff to develop unique campaign ideas to market a company’s products, services or overall brand identity.
- Their duties include completing market research to identify target audience demographics or reviewing previously successful marketing campaigns, working as part of a team to accomplish tasks by set deadlines and making adjustments throughout marketing campaigns to achieve better engagement from consumers.
Duties and Responsibilities
A Marketer works with other members of a sales or marketing team to plan, execute and monitor a successful marketing campaign. Their duties and responsibilities often include:
- Collaborating with sales, marketing, advertising, product design and product development team members to planning promotional marketing campaigns
- Meeting with clients to discuss brand guidelines, goals, budget and timelines
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Researching previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn’t and what can be improved
- Reviewing the progress and success of a campaign, making adjustments or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary
- Creating editorial and content creation calendars for various media platforms and outlets
- Assisting with the design, negotiation and placement of billboards, traditional media ads on TV and radio, social media ads and email blasts
- Producing a brand style guide that best captures the company or client’s voice and mission
- Helping team leads set, allocate and monitor the budget of each project
Education and Training Requirements
- Entry-level Marketer candidates likely have an associate or Bachelor’s Degree in fields like Marketing, Advertising, Communication, Public Relations or Business Administration.
- These programs provide candidates a foundation in marketing principles and best practices in marketing communication, consumer behavior and psychology, market research, sales, statistics, computer science and finance.
- Many candidates pursue training through practical coursework, projects and internships or cooperative education programs.
- Experienced Marketers may have a Bachelor's or Master’s Degree and professional marketing certification.
- Entry-level Marketers may have previous experience in internships or other marketing roles, such as Marketing Assistant. Other relevant entry-level experience in customer service, retail or in an industry related to the products or companies being marketed is also applicable.
- Experienced Marketers may have a few years of experience in sales, promotion, marketing, advertising or public relations.
- Those with more than 5 years of experience may be ready to take on more complex tasks or leadership responsibilities.
Skills and Qualifications:
A Marketer uses various soft skills and industry knowledge to create and execute marketing plans for their company or clients, including:
- Effective writing, speaking, presenting and active listening skills
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate with management, team members, clients and customers where applicable
- Creativity, adaptability and familiar with current marketing trends
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- Project management skills, like goal-setting and deadline management
- Great organization, time management and prioritization abilities
- Comfortable in high-pressure and fast-paced environments.
- Familiarity with content management systems, webpage analytics, customer relationship management and other relevant software
- Data analysis, critical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making
- Understanding of industry best practices
N50,000 - N200,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Submit application in person to:
Throne Investment Homes,
Plot 232, No. 2, Leventis Building,
Samuel Adesujo Ademulegun Street,
Off Muhammadu Buhari Way,
Central Business District, Abuja
Application Deadline 10th December, 2021.