Marketing Manager at HRLeverage Africa Limited
HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions and strategic management support services through a customs built approach for organisations.As a premium professional HR Boutique firm domicile in Africa, with our global partners, we leverage on technology in providing a one-stop human resources services to various industries in terms of Staffing, Outsourcing, Executive search and recruitment, HR advisory, HR4SMEs, Expatriate management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Festac, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Working closely with the research and development unit and assisting with product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are informed of marketing objectives.
- Overseeing the conduction of pharmacovigilance by participating and or delegating the exercise and sharing the feedback with Management and using information gathered to determine opportunities by recommending new product developments and also market threats.
- Supports office staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analysis, product information
- Able to benchmark and understand market best practices
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Perform other work-related tasks as required.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 3 - 4 years work experience.
N374,000 - N400,000 Salary monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st December, 2022.