Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Building and Construction > Marketing Officer at Nestlecase Properties
Marketing Officer at Nestlecase Properties
Feb 13, 2020, 2:26 PM
Nestlecase Properties is an Engineering / Property Development firm established in the year 2019 with the aim to trigger the next industrial revolution via construction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Marketing Officer Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a passionate Marketing Officer to plan and oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns.
- You will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.),
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution,
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth,
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies,
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations,
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness,
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics,
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills,
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities,
- Creativity and commercial awareness,
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
- HND / B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role,
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles,
- Good understanding of market research techniques,statistical and data analysis methods,
Application Closing Date 29th February, 2020.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts