MBA Marketing Manager at Lagos Business School
Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world-class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MBA Marketing Manager
- The marketing manager is responsible for managing the promotion and positioning of the different categories of MBA programmes in the School.
- He / She is responsible for providing guidance to our marketing department by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating and building awareness and positioning for MBA programmes.
Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Design the marketing strategy for the MBA department and ensure targets are met for each MBA Cohort.
- Manage the social media platforms for MBA Marketing dept: Design and implement our digital marketing campaigns and advertising and execute the social media strategy.
- Deploy web strategies, paid searches, email campaigns, and innovative social media to improve awareness and increase recruitment success for EMBA/MEMBA/MMBA/MBA marketing.
- Database management for intending and existing students: create new prospect records and daily updates of prospect records with information from front desk inquiry, phone call inquiry, email inquiry, referrals, and other sources.
- Schedule rounds of Applications: File and sort individual application documents for each round. Schedule applicants for interviews and LBS administered tests.
- Prepare reports on the marketing campaigns’ overall performance.
- Support the Asst Marketing manager in benchmark studies, research, and competitive intelligence on competitive schools.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features)
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
- Establish good rapport and build relationships with prospects. Follow through to conversion.
- Any other specific or Adhoc duty to be assigned by the line manager from time to time on initiatives that support and promote the academic missions of the institution.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- MBA from LBS or any other recognised institution will be an advantage.
- At least 8 years work experience as Head of Marketing or VP Marketing, preferably within our industry.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Experience with CRM software.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google AdWords.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must possess the following:
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management systems and processes
- Hands-on experience with web analytics tools and being able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects
- Creativity and innovation
- Ability to present ideas persuasively
- Ability to prepare and present business reports.
- Expertise on various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics is a plus.
- High integrity, reliability, confidentiality, and proactive work ethics
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Digital Marketing skills.
- Planning and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal/human relations skills
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail