Mechanical Engineering Supervisor at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineering Supervisor
- Oversee the planned and emergency maintenance of all mechanical equipment in the plant to verify the systems are functioning properly.
- Make sure housekeeping tasks are completed to create a clean and hygienic atmosphere.
- Monitor subordinates' adherence to safety procedures to prevent harm.
- Ensure safety compliance by subordinates to prevent injury.
- Provide materials needed for installation from stores.
- Generate checklist suitable for the plant.
- Train subordinates to improve performance.
- Delegate machine inspection assignments to Fitters, review their reports, and request permission.
- OND in Mechanical Engineering.
- 2 - 3 years cognate experience in a similar role.
The Person Must:
- Have hands –on experience with mechanical maintenance.
- Pay close attention to details.
- Be able to multitask and have time-management skills.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply