Mechanical Project Engineer at Karbak Ventures Limited
Karbak Ventures Limited (ISO NG19/90729) is an Engineering, Procurement and Construction Company, with overtwo decades’ experience in Electro- Mechanical Projects for FMCG companies in West and East Africa. We have vast experience with plant/equipment installation of numerous sizes and complexity and we pride ourself in the vast capacity built over the years in providing design, procurement and installation supports to numerous FMCG firms such as Coca Cola, Nigeria Breweries, Guinness, Friesland, PZ Wilmar, Murzah Wilmar (Tanzania), Kasapreko (Ghana), etc. and supports for OEMS such Sidel, KHS, Krones, Pentair etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Project Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Planning, implementing and executing projects within timeframe.
- Determine project specifications by studying project design, customer requirements and performance standards.
- Work under the supervision of Senior Project Manager and Project Manager to execute proejct properly to achieve great results.
- Monitor project schedule by monitoring progress, coordinating activities and solving problems.
- Interprete client requirements.
- Prepare project status reports.
- Take responsiblity of project team.
- Interprete P&ID to subcontractors.
- Communicate and enforce Karbak safety and health management prrogramme.
- Bachelor's Degree / HND qualification in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- 2 - 4 years work experience
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skill
- High analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be willing to travel (Mostly within Nigeria).
- Good communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Great client management skills
- Excellent IT skills (MS office, MS project and AutoCAD)
- Good documentation skills
N100,000 - N120,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th September, 2023.