Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > NGO / Humanitarian > Medecins Sans Frontieres recruitment for a HR Administration Assistant
Medecins Sans Frontieres recruitment for a HR Administration Assistant
Aug 5, 2019, 11:16 PM
Medecins Sans Frontieres is a private, international organisation. The organisation is made up mainly of doctors and health sector workers and is also open to all other professions which might help in achieving its aims. Médecins Sans Frontières provides assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict. They do so irrespective of race, religion, creed or political convictions. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: HR Administration Assistant Location: Jigawa Accountabilities / Responsibilities (non-exhaustive list)
- Working under the administrator project Manager
- Updating the HR database and personal files to facilitate HR processes management.
- Following up of all expiring contract (consultancy, rental…)
- Making all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.),
- Supporting the Project HR Manager in translating documents into local language and assisting in meetings upon request.
- Updating Social security Tax office files including specific amendments
- Preparing employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements
- Preparing monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Business and Administration or related degree.
- Work Location: Kafin Hausa Road, Jahun, Jigawa State, Nigeria,
- Permanent position: subject to probationary period
- Gross salary per month: 251,000 NG + a 13th month allowance equivalent to 1 month gross salary.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years of in relevant jobs. Desirable to have experience with MSF or other NGOs in developing countries.
- Languages: English required additional local languages desirable.
- Computer Literacy: Excel and Word required. Proven ability to learn finance & HR systems.
- Non-compliant or Late applications will not be considered.
- Only successful applicants will be called for written test and interview
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts