Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Full Time > Medexia Limited Job Recruitment
Medexia Limited Job Recruitment
Mar 19, 2020, 12:17 PM
Medexia Limited is a Nigerian Company whose Memorandum and Article of Association permits the Company, inter-alia, to transact "medical expenses administration, healthcare delivery, medical cost curtailment" and other such allied matters. We are accredited by the National Health Insurance Scheme as a registered Health Maintenance Organization with registration number HMO/44.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Healthcare Data Analyst Location: Ogun
- We are looking to hire an Healthcare Data Analyst to gather and analyze healthcare data from multiple sources (e.g. insurance processing, clinical operations, patient behavior) to extract trends and business insights.
- Your goal will be to help us operate profitably and streamline our processes to keep patients and employees satisfied.
- Build models that capture a wide range of health care operations
- Present and explain information in an accessible way (e.g budgeting reports)
- Suggest ways to both increase healthcare quality and reduce costs (e.g. money spent in R&D)
- Collaborate with management and internal teams to implement and evaluate improvements
- Understand health care operations and systems
- Create and validate record-keeping processes
- Pull and integrate data from disparate sources (e.g. cost and claims or clinical data)
- Evaluate and preprocess raw information
- Delve into data to discover discrepancies and patterns
- Knowledge of Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and data management systems
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving aptitude
- BSc / BA in Health Informatics, Statistics, Mathematics or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Healthcare Data Analyst
- Experience in data analysis and visualization methods
- Understanding of healthcare procedures
- Knowledge of Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) frameworks
- Proficient in SQL and analysis tools (e.g. SAS)
Job Title: Head of Operations Location: Ogun
- If you are committed to productivity and compliance, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll ensure our operations run smoothly and that people are productive.
- We are looking for a Head of Operations to oversee daily activities across functions such as finance, IT and regulatory compliance.
- Manage contracts and relations with customers, vendors, partners and other stakeholders
- Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organization optimize costs and benefits
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements.
- Formulate business strategy with others in the executive team
- Design policies that align with overall strategy
- Implement efficient processes and standards
- Coordinate customer service operations and find ways to ensure customer retention
- Oversee the implementation of technology solutions throughout the organization
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Analytical mind
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc / BA in Business, Computer Science or other relevant field.
- Proven experience as Head of Operations, Operations Director or similar leadership role
- Familiarity with all business functions including HR, finance, supply chain and IT
- Experience with implementing IT systems
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Good with numbers and financial planning
Job Title: Sales Coach Location: Ogun
- Responsibilities include mentoring new salespeople, designing individual and team training courses and preparing educational material. Ideal candidate should have a good understanding of sales techniques and the ability to motivate employees of varying seniority.
- Ultimately, you will help our salespeople develop their skills and achieve their quotas.
- We are looking for a Sales Coach to coordinate training activities that will help maximize our sales team’s performance.
- Gather feedback on all training programs from trainees, managers and instructors
- Set annual learning and development objectives for the sales team
- Maintain updated records of educational curriculum and material
- Evaluate employees’ performance after each training
- Monitor costs of training programs.
- Act as a consultant to salespeople and provide helpful advice on coping with job-related challenges
- Onboard and train new salespeople
- Identify individual and team training needs
- Develop educational material, including presentations, sales scripts and case studies
- Design training courses using gamification, role- playing activities and job simulation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate people
- Problem-solving skills
- B.Sc degree in Education, Human Resources or relevant field
- Additional training certification is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as a Sales Coach, Sales Trainer or similar role
- Experience in a sales or customer service position is a plus
- Familiarity with role-playing activities and e-learning platforms
- Hands-on experience creating presentations (e.g. videos or slides)
Job Title: Healthcare Administrator Location: Ogun
- Your duties include budgeting, ordering medical supplies and maintaining employee records.
- Our ideal candidate has previous experience as a Healthcare Administrator and is able to complete administrative tasks accurately, and in a timely manner.
- We are looking for a responsible Healthcare Administrator to coordinate our medical services.
- For this role, you should understand healthcare regulations and be able to handle medical information discretely.
- Keep records of expenses and suggest ways to minimize costs
- Answer queries from doctors, nurses and patients
- Liaise with medical staff to identify efficiencies in the facility’s operations
- Ensure compliance with current healthcare regulations.
- Monitor budgets and prepare reports
- Maintain medical and staff records
- Track medical and office supplies stock
- Update patient health records, including admissions and insurance data
- Create work schedules for staff members
- Familiarity with databases and spreadsheets (especially MS Excel)
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Communication skills with a problem-solving attitude
- B.Sc degree in Healthcare Administration or Business Administration, with a qualification in healthcare.
- Proven working experience as a Healthcare Administrator, Medical Office Manager or relevant role.
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations and medical law
- Understanding of medical terminology
- Experience with administrative and accounting procedures
Job Title: Field Service Representative Location: Ogun
Job DescriptionHow to Apply
- We are looking for a motivated Field Service Representatives that can work with little direction to ensure the high quality of customer service.
- The goal is to maximize customer commitment and the prosperity of business by producing results in a timely manner.
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
- Adhere to company’s given rules and regulations
- Team up with colleagues and pass on important information
- Discern customer needs and offer advice or recommendations
- Formulate relationships of trust with customers.
- Undertake all customer support tasks in external facilities
- Operate efficiently to conclude all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test activities
- Guarantee that the work progress accurately follows the agenda
- Perform troubleshooting and strive to resolve issues
- Produce frequent and analytical service reports
- Ability to easily acclimate to modified schedules and shifts
- Accustomed to using mobile tools and applications
- Technical degree or certification.
- Proven experience as a field service representative
- Ability to manage and preserve technical equipment
- Good knowledge of English
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of your mail.Application Deadline 30th April, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts