Media and Publicity Manager at Matrix Homes and Properties Limited
Matrix Homes and Properties Limited is a real estate firm duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and regulated by the Special Control Unit for Money Laundering. Driven by passion for excellence, with a team of experienced real estate professionals, we are determined to make the acquisition of homes/land affordable to Nigerians while diligently working in the best interest of our customers. Over the years, we have been able to reduce housing deficit in Nigeria through our flexible and seamless property development scheme.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Media and Publicity Manager
Location: Egbeda-Lagos, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create and implement corporate publicity and advert strategies
- Build and optimize advertising for digital platforms and billboards
- Manage overall analytics for corporate communication and social media including daily weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reporting on campaign performance, social interaction, and digital communications
- Create, manage and grow the organization's presence across social media channels
- Innovate new and creative ways to use social platforms and digital content to enhance sales.
- Creates, manage and grow the organization's presence across social media channels
- Plan and implement social media strategies and devise campaign tactics
- Provide insight and execute digital marketing to ensure impact across all channels
- Possess an HND / B.Sc in relevant fields.
- Industry experience in media publicity, advertising and corporate communication
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- 2-4 years of experience working in content creation, branding and advertising
- Must have strong knowledge of corporate branding, billboard advertisement and landscapes,
- Must be strategic content development and management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using their Phone Numbers and Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted through the Phone Numbers for interview