Medical Laboratory Scientist at EL Roi Diagnostics Center
EL Roi Diagnostics Center is a renowned diagnostic center providing medical diagnosis with top notch accuracy in a conducive environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Location: Sangotedo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to analyze specimens and body fluids to search for abnormalities. All this process is carried out while maintaining lab safety protocols and documenting findings of laboratory test.
- Ability to calibrate and maintain laboratory equipment to ensure it is functioning at peak levels. This includes keeping equipment clean.
- Ability to write reports summarizing various laboratory findings.
- Ability to maintain laboratory logs to track samples and specimens, recording when these materials are moved to various areas within the lab so they can be accessed quickly as needed.
- To ensure and maintain lab safety at all times by following safe handling and quality control processes and wearing proper protective gear. This includes maintaining a sterile lab environment to avoid any cross-contamination of specimens and samples.
- You are expected to collaborate with other lab staff members and may interact with nurses and other medical professionals to receive various specimens and samples.
- Good Communication skills - use verbal and written communication skills to collaborate with other lab staff, write reports, and maintain lab data logs.
- Mechanical aptitude - requires some mechanical ability
- Attention to detail - pay attention to detail to notice even the smallest abnormalities and make note of any deviations in specimens and samples
- Critical thinking - analyze specimens and samples to determine what may be causing various abnormalities, which requires excellent critical thinking skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification with 1 - 3 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, current practicing license, and all required credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.