Medical Laboratory Scientist at Nebullar Diagnostics
Nebullar Diagnostics is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Location: Magodo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Operates, maintains and calibrates the equipment used in the laboratory to ensure that it is operating efficiently and providing accurate results.
- Performs diagnostic testing procedures, reviews and verifies results.
- Implements sound housekeeping procedures and work effectively with others as a member of a team to ensure a safe working environment in accordance with safety protocols Reports incidents, including instrument failures, problem solutions and reads documents and actions tasks on the laboratory information management system in compliance with relevant organisational policy.
- Represents the organisation by applying the principles of customer care in the medical pathology field and interacts professionally and ethically with patients, clients, doctors and other hospital staff.
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS) and completion of NYSC program.
- Must be registered with the medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria.
- Must have a practicing License.
- Effective Laboratory Data Management and research skills.
- Must be accountable for the quality and integrity of laboratory Services.
- Must be a team player.
- Knowledge of medical ethical guidelines in the medical pathology fields.
- Minimum of 2 years Post NYSC working experience in similar Role.
- Knowledge of all laboratory standard operating procedures and processes.
- Must have effective Laboratory Quality Management System Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Applications containing telephone numbers, email address and copies of their credentials to: nebul[email protected] Copy: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Submit it in person at:
15B Emmanuel Keshi Street,
Magodo Phase 2,
Application Deadline 15th December, 2022.