Medical Laboratory Scientist in a New Private Medical Diagnostic Center in Port Harcourt
A new private Medical Diagnostic Center in the heart of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, seeks to employ professionals for the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Performance of automated laboratory investigations.
- Promote good public relations through productive and professional interaction with patients, physicians, and other staff.
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized work area.
- Participate in proficiency testing events when requested to do so.
- Implementation of QMS.
- Follow established quality control procedures for all tests including initiation of remedial actions.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the Laboratory Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science with a current annual practising license.
- Minimum of 8 years of post NYSC experience as a Medical Laboratory Scientist.
- Training on Biosafety, HSE and any other relevant training is an advantage.
- Hematology specialty is preferred.
- Experience in medical laboratory accreditation is an advantage.
- Training on the 12 Essentials of Medical Laboratory Quality Management System is an advantage.
- Effective data trending, document control, and technical bench skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Implementation of ISO 15189.
- Strong problem-solving, training, team building, and mentoring abilities.
- Leadership and time management skills.
- Remuneration is attractive.
- Pension available.
- Individual and family health Insurance available.
- Good work environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters with CV as PDF or Word document to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Interview holds few days after for shortlisted candidates
Application Deadline Monday, 27th September, 2021 at 12 PM.