Mining Engineer at Mosra Enerji Limited
Mosra Enerji Limited Nigeria has been a market leader in Exploration, Mining, energy transmission, and distribution in Nigeria with over 10 years of industry experience. In alignment with the current Nigerian government "Coal to Power Program" planned to generate 30 percent of the electricity needed in the country from coal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mining Engineer
Purpose of Position
- Plan mining operations.
- Design underground and surface mines.
- Design mining equipment and supervise technicians and workers who use it.
- To oversee the design and construction of mine shafts and tunnels in underground mines.
- Involved in the design of both open-pit and underground mines.
- To design and develop mines and determine the best way to extract metal or minerals to get the most out of deposits, and to extract as much out of the mine whilst maintaining strict safety and environmental issues at hand, for the least amount of money.
- To be involved in finding solutions for problematic areas such as water and air pollution, land reclamation, etc.
- To prepare technical reports for miners, engineers, and managers.
- To ensure that mines are operated safely and in the most environmentally effective ways possible.
- To provide training and supervision of personnel.
- Involved in trying to limit the amount of water used in the operation, and keep pollution to a bare minimum.
Desirable Experience and Qualifications
- HND / Bachelor's Degree in Mining and Mineral Engineering.
- 3-5 years of extensive experience in a relevant field.
- Added Advantage when you can speak Hausa Yoruba or Ibo three of the three major languages.
- The mining Engineer should be conversant with mining software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the e-mail.
Note: Multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned
Application Deadline 6th August, 2021.