Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > MOP Operator at Kimberly-Clark
MOP Operator at Kimberly-Clark
Mar 12, 2020, 9:14 AM
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: MOP Operator Location: Lagos Worker Type: Employee Worker Sub-Type: Regular Time Type: Full Time
- Perform as part of the shift team to ensure that safety, quality, productivity and housekeeping are maintained to the required standards in an environment of continual improvement.
- Takes and checks samples of product regularly to ensure quality product is being produced. Takes necessary action if product is out of specification.
- Makes decisions on when to stop the machine when product is out of specification.
- Enter data on PASS system continuously to monitor process and produce product within specification.
- Capture causes and reasons for delay as accurately as possible to effectively use this information for analysis and decision making on corrective and preventative actions.
- Perform modular process health checks in-line with centerlining guidelines.
- Knows and actively participate in all work and repairs which are carried out in his/her sector by the support teams
- Reports and informs team leader of the maintenance and improvement required of his sector.
- During shift changes, communicates to the incoming operator all new occurrences, repairs, process changes and materials issues.
- Complies with all safety rules, procedures and works instructions.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping and hygiene in the department and follow 5S Housekeeping principles.
- Operate the MOP of the diaper machine to manufacture product according to specifications and to ensure quality compliance.
- Communicates with the rest of the team on what they need to do in order to keep the machine running.
- Operate the diaper machine at target speeds to achieve rate of operation targets. (MDH, Waste,Delay,Ti, Ci,ppm)
- Controls the production process and correct the components phases to ensure product is produced within specification.
- Prior high-speed production machine maintenance or operating experience, especially on Diaper machines will be advantageous.
- Computer Literate.
- National Diploma ND / C & G 1 / Trade Test Grade 3 qualification in either Mechanical Electrical or Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years experience on high-speed production equipment, of which at least 2 years must be process experience.
- A role in the new mill. It is open to all eligible citizens of Nigeria.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts