Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Fashion and Lifestyle > NACK Apparel Limited Job Vacancy for an Office Assistant
NACK Apparel Limited Job Vacancy for an Office Assistant
Feb 28, 2019, 8:57 AM
N.A.C.K is an acronym for the Nigerian Articulate Culture Kullection. She is a casual fashion brand from Nigeria in Africa, the first brand from Luto Tailo group. N.A.C.K is a clothing company that is into the manufacturing of clothes and accessories for gentlemen, ladies and kids. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Office Assistant Location: Lagos Details
- Assisting in the Quality Control Room at all time in packaging of NACK products and other items of NACK.
- Work in a closed compact with the Quality Control Intern in ironing of NACK finished products.
- Moving of NACK finished products to the store with the assistance of the Storekeeper.
- Take instructions and legal orders, which conform to NACK policies from all NACK staff.
- Perform any other function that may come from the discretion of the management of NACK Apparel Limited
- Take care of and keep the office in order at frequent and regular intervals.
- Run domestic errands for the office.
- Clean and tidy the offices to make sure they are neat, clean and in hygiene state
- Also carry out minor Secretarial duties.
- Making sure the generators are in a workable state at all time.
- Power on the generator during the time of power outage.
- He/She must have excellent communication skill both written and oral.
- He/She must be willing to resume work almost immediately.
- The desired candidate must be living in Yaba, Sabo, Alagomeji, Oyingbo, Jibowu, Adekunle, and places proximated to these listed areas.
- Interested job candidates should have a minimum of SSCE Certificate.
- He/She must be smart, bold, and hardworking.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts