Nail Technician / Pedicurist at Ivy Scholars
Ivy Scholars is a HR Consulting and Training firm in Nigeria. We help you grow and sustain your business through crafting the right strategy, hiring and developing the right people, and achieving the right results. Our services include people, process, and project outsourcing, corporate training and development, recruitment and assessment, market research and entry, management consulting and background checks services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nail Technician / Pedicurist
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Providing high-quality manicures and pedicures, which includes removing old nail polish from fingernails and toenails, cleaning nails, shaping the ends of nails, pushing back cuticles, and applying new polish based on clients’ preferences.
- Applying artificial nails.
- Recommending various nail designs and nail art to clients.
- Evaluating the condition of clients’ nails and advising them on proper nail care and suitable nail care treatments.
- Paint fingernails and toe nails.
- Clean, cut and shape nails.
- Create different nail designs according to each customers’ preference.
- Recommend colors, rhinestones and designs based on each customer’s style.
- Offer nail care treatment tips (e.g. how to strengthen nails and how to make manicures last longer).
- Up-sell treatments and other studio products, when appropriate.
- Sanitizing all nail instruments and equipment before each use.
- Ensuring that workstations are kept clean and orderly.
- Ensuring that nail and massage supplies are adequately stocked.
- Providing quality hand and foot massages.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / NECO / GCE qualification.
- 2 - 4 years work experience.
N70,000 - N80,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 27th November, 2021.