Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > NGO / Humanitarian > Nationwide Recruitment For Membership & Enrollement Executives at IStandwithIsrael
Nationwide Recruitment For Membership & Enrollement Executives at IStandwithIsrael
Sep 10, 2018, 11:20 PM
I Stand with Israel was established to Motivates, Inspires, Mobilize and give expression of Christian love and concern for the Jewish people and the state of Israel in recognizing the prophetic purpose of God coming to pass in our day and also recognizing our immense debt as Christians to our Jewish roots. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Membership & Enrollement Executive Location: Nationwide Type: Homebased/Volunteer Description
- Our organization in collaboration with international partners is floating a nationwide membership network call FRIENDS OF ISRAEL NETWORK with the purpose to connect thousands of Christians with Israel and other Jews around the globe in every areas of human endeavors
- Consequently, we are recruiting Volunteers who will be parts of the recruitment and admission of members into the Association that will eventually enable them to get benefits.
- The Enrollment Executive is responsible for acting as a liaison between the Istandwithisrael and prospective members. This position requires an individual who can work independently in recruiting Members and in collaboration with program Managers and State Chairs.
- The Enrollment Executive is a representative of the organization and is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner consistent with the Christians ethics desire to promote a positive image and provide quality membership service.
- The Enrollment Executive actively participates in marketing the organization and working with a variety of chapters
- Other duties determined necessary to maximize membership enrollment and retention will be assigned.
- Proven track record building relationships with educators in local, regional or national school systems
- Event planning experience
- Knowledge of financial aid policies and procedures
- Successful experience in sales, marketing, and communications
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, organizational, and computer skills
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and a positive attitude
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends as required
- Availability to travel locally, regionally, and nationally as required
- Adaptable to a dynamic environment characteristic of an institution experiencing enrollment and program growth and program development
- Your full name
- Marital Statue
- WhatsApp number
- Skype I.D or Zoom I.D.
- We are engaging immediately but we must conduct interview with you either on Skype / Zoom or WhatsApp video chat if you have very strong internet connection in your area.
- Only those who follow the above instruction will be contacted
- For further enquiries you can call 09026766392.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts