Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Security > Nocturnus Security Limited Vacancy for a Business Developer
Nocturnus Security Limited Vacancy for a Business Developer
May 2, 2017, 11:22 AM
Nocturnus Security Limited is an established and fast growing, modern private security company with a niche for excellent service delivery, we offer best in class security services; we churn out properly trained individuals and teams, utilizing cutting edge security gadgets and equipment. We came into business as seasoned security experts having acquired huge experience in industrial security, para-military and intelligence organisations. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Business Developer Location: Abuja Job ID: NSL 021 Positions: 2 Type: Full Time Department: Marketing Job Description
- We are hiring for the position of Business Developer/Marketer who will bring us new clients on a monthly basis.
- Nocturnus Security limited is in its expansion phase and seeking to enlarge its marketing team.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized team players are welcome to apply and become a member of our growing corporate business developer.
- Collaborates with marketing teams to effectively achieve organizational goals
- Continuously works for organizational process improvement, providing input to the marketing teams to refine processes and cater to new and emerging market opportunities
- Delivers online product demonstrations using Skype, Net-Meeting and Go-To-Meeting
- Enters, updates and maintains daily marketing activities and client/customer information into marketing database
- Plans an effective marketing targeting approach to the assigned marketing territory
- Prospects and cold-calls on businesses and organizations
- Regularly follows up on inbound leads and marketing inquiries
- Responds to customer/client inquiries, suggestions, complaints and other details, by phone, online video conferences and email
- Manages and updates interaction of Sales force and CRM
- Pitches clients and customers to decide, buy and use the company’s products
- Suggests and implements a closing business strategy relative to sales
- Minimum Bachelor’s/Higher National Diploma in the related field. (BBA, Bachelor’s /HND in Marketing or Sales will be preferred).
- 3 to 4 years of related marketing/sales experience
- 1 - 2 years of security gadgets sales experience will be a plus Reference from previous employers.
- Good knowledge of Abuja routes and it’s environs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong CRM history and capability of effectively handling web demos, executing full life cycle during sales
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly growing business
- Customer focused approach and ability to learn and adapt to needs and changes quickly.
- We offer competitive salaries and huge growth prospects.
Drop hard copies at: No 4 Odienna Close, Libreville Street, Wuse 2, Abuja.
Application Deadline: 5th June, 2017.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts