Nursing Officer at Bethsaida Care Solutions Limited
Mar 3, 2021, 10:14 PM
Bethsaida Care Solutions Limited is a member of Bethsaida groups and a leading Health Maintenance Organization (HMO), a major player in the Nigeria Health Insurance Industry with Head Office in Lagos and offices spread across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nursing Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We seek to employ a nursing officer whose core responsibilities includes processing/evaluating clients’ application for health insurance coverage by examining the applicant's medical history, advice on risk factors amongst others.
- Determine the risk of insuring a client under our HMO unit
- Drafting/reviewing drug tariffs
- Contact field representatives, medical personnel and other team members to obtain further information
- Advice whether to offer health insurance scheme to clients
- Determine appropriate premiums and amount of coverage.
- Verify claims received from HCPs
- Screen applicants on the basis of set criteria
- Evaluate recommendations from underwriting software
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in Nursing Science.
- Minimum of 2-3 years post NYSC experience in relevant and related field
- Attendance of related Courses/workshops/seminars etc.
- Post Graduate Qualification in health Management or related field will be an added advantage.
- ICT in Ms Excel, Ms word and field specific software
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their Application and Curriculum Vitae as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 19th March, 2021.