Office Assistant / Cleaner at Novateur Nigeria
Novateur is innovation. We are a full-service Innovation, Digital, and Information Technology company, providing business solutions that streamline processes, reduce costs, increase productivity, and return on investments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant / Cleaner
Employment Type: Full-time
Line Manager: Human Resource Administrator
Key Relationships: Management Team and Employees
Reporting Times: Monday to Friday (7:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- In this position, you will be required to oversee all cleaning activities such as dust surfaces, vacuum and mop floors, clean windows, and remove stains from various surfaces.
- To be a successful Office Assistant/Cleaner, you should be able to complete assigned tasks within the stipulated period. Ultimately, a top-performing Cleaner should be physically fit and able to perform with minimal supervision.
Duties / Functions
- Meet daily cleaning targets.
- Maintain general office cleanliness both inside and outside the office environment daily.
- Sweep and mop the office floor daily.
- Dust ceilings, light fittings, and furniture.
- Purchase office supplies such as toiletries, cleaning agents/equipment, first aid, etc monthly.
- Liaise with the Human Resource Administrator to ensure that you have sufficient cleaning products at all times.
- Report any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
- Inform the Human Resource Administrator of repairs that need to be done.
- Co-operate with the rest of the employees and the Management Team.
- Work with the Sweep Pro brand in the use of their products.
- Remove cobwebs from all wall and ceiling corners.
- Scrub and sanitize toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Empty trash cans daily.
- Clean and dry windows daily.
- Clean the kitchen area such as sink, kitchen surface, kitchen walls, dish drainer, refrigerator, microwave, and water dispenser.
- Any other duty that may be required.
- 100% Completed Checklist Task on CRM daily.
Experience / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent is advantageous.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Able to use a variety of cleaning products and equipment.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- Available to work weekends when needed.
- Work well under pressure, and with little to no supervision whilst achieving targets.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Exemplary leadership skills.
- Tech-driven & Entrepreneurial at heart.
- IT Skills (Novice).
- Minimum of 1 year in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized
- Innovative and Creative
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Pleasant personality
- Presentable appearance and neat
- Team player
- Minimum of 18 months contract.
- Subject to 3 months probationary evaluation on the job at minimum salary band.
- 3 months' notice before resignation or termination.
- Refund of 3 months salary in breach of 1,2,3 above.
- Compulsory attendance of induction, quarterly scheduled training, and organization’s yearly retreat.
- Availability and reachability via phone and/or email.
- Provision of Police report or background check.
- Provision of signed guarantor or reference from the previous place of work.
- Medical report for frequent sick leave beyond approved limits.
- Abide by all organization policies including but not limited to Employee Policy, Information Protection Policy, and ATIT.
- Self-paced learning of how to use work and productivity tools within the probation period.
- Access to a smartphone and internet connection.
N25,000 - N30,000 monthly
- Health & Wellness
- Employee assistance program focused on mental health.
- Financial Wellbeing
- Compensation for work successfully carried out
- Bonuses subject to management’s approval:
- 0.01% - 10% performance bonus on client’s projects successfully executed.
- 5% - 20% commission on new clients acquired from the post holder’s social capital.
- 1-on-1 Financial Coaching
- Flexibility & Time-Off
- Hybrid work environment up to 2 days/week subject to management's approval and needs of the business.
- Paid time off work post probation including vacation, bereavement, jury days, sick leave, parental leave, disability, and approved holidays.
- Remote work opportunities.
- Community & Personal Development
- Educational reimbursement for approved learning programs.
- Access to internal training.
- Unrestricted access to sell personal courses on the organization’s e-learning platform.
- Novateur Extras subject to Management’s approval
- Inspiring spaces to work & collaborate;
- Air-Conditioned Work Spaces
- Conference Room
- Printing & Photocopying Machines
- Stationery, Postage, & Packaging
- Daily Newspapers & Reference Books
- Small Meeting Areas
- Kitchen Area
- Entertainment Section fitted with a Pool Table, TV, Media Player, & Game Console,
- Internet-enabled computers & devices
- Email & Telephone Systems
- Access to top-notch work and productivity tools.
- Recognition & Rewards.
- Celebration of Special days & events subject to Management’s approval.
- Company-sponsored trips and travel.
- Expense reimbursement on substantiated company-related expenses with receipts.
- Career advice.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st June, 2022.