Office Manager at Data & Scientific (DataSci) Limited
Data & Scientific Inc. was established in 1989 in Ontario, Canada, as an independent software vendor. With over thirty employees and offices strategically located in North America and International markets, the company provides business-to-business solutions to clients worldwide. We operate two websites: www.datasci.net and www.eagleserve.com. The datasci website covers our authentication, access management, network security, data security services and our corporate presence. The site eagleserve.com caters to our e-Commerce, hosting and payment system services customers.
The company's business solutions are state of the art, enabling us to meet the needs of large and mid-size clients in both private and public sectors from the banking, oil and gas and telecommunications industries. Some of the largest and most successful public sector application software Implementations in Nigeria were undertaken by DataSci Limited. That tradition of commitment to excellence continues. We offer superior data protection with our first-rate firewall screens that prevent all unexpected queries from reaching database engines thereby rendering execution of any attacks futile. At DataSci Limited, the customer is King.
We are recruiting personnel to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Manager
Job Code: NSSEA0521
Employment Type: Full time
- The Office Administrator provides a wide range of administrative support for marketing activities, training delivery programs, and events, as well as for-day-to-day operations.
- Provides a wide range of administrative support, including document preparation, office calendar management, planning meetings, organizing employee related functions and other duties as assigned
- Supports event planning by tracking event registrants, preparing/organizing supplies, and provides on-site support
- Maintains a dean and professional presence in our reception area, conference rooms, and common areas.
- Acts as liaison with outside tech vendors to troubleshoot issues.
- Assist with report preparation and presentation including preparation of graphics components as required.
- Manages communication and acts as liaison between Internal departments, Principals, and other executives
- Answers and manages incoming calls, greets visitors and communicates with clients with the highest level of professionalism and discretion
- Supports sales programs by processing, coordinating sales teem schedules and requirements including marketing availability materials and tracking invoices
- Conducts CRM data entry and report pulling to support organization goals
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Assists in planning and project coordination, schedules calendars and travel arrangements
- Participate in RFP process as required
- Coordinate office activities to ensure deliverables are met
- Ensures consistent Inventory of office supplies and conducts routine audits of supplies.
Minimum Competencies and Skill Set Required
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Law, Commerce or Business Management
- Several years experience with graphics and presentation toots such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Visio are fundamental requirements to this position..
- Strong PowerPoint Skills/MS Office Suite.
- Minimum of seven consecutive years of full time post-graduation work experience
- Ability to think proactively and prioritize work, strong communication skills.
- Familiarity with office management technologies
Remuneration / Compensation
- Data Sci will provide related in-house product and services training where necessary to the successful candidates
- The compensation / remuneration will be be salary based, which will be industry competitive but based on the qualification and experience of the candidate.
- As you grow with us, and your knowledge of our suite of data security and identity management products grows, your net compensation in the following years is guaranteed to easily surpass that amount.
- Three weeks annual vacation - Four weeks for senior personnel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Applicants should click on the link above and register, then login and complete the online form for the position they wish to apply for, using the job code assigned to the position.
- All applications must be submitted online
- The system will not process applications that do not meet the stated requirements.
- Thank you for your interest but only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Applicants should be aware that background checks are mandatory requirements.
- For support with the website, please call: 08111113255 , 08181424142