Operations Manager at Contec Global Group
Nov 25, 2020, 4:07 PM
Contec Global Group - Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa, and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure, and Hospitality.
Our member company, a leading FINTECH firm is urgently recruiting for qualified and suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Operations Manager is responsible for the smooth running of daily business operations in the FINTECH or E-Payment sector. Must have sound knowledge of international remittances business, tracking business results, performing cost-benefit analyses, and monitoring production KPIs.
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise
- Build processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance
- Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability
- Take into account the needs of external and internal stakeholders and incorporate them into new strategic plans
- Ensure all systems operate smoothly and align with our quality standards
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures
- Establish production KPIs and conduct quality assessments
- Minimum B.Sc / HND from a recognized institution
- Must have relevant experience in INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE BUSINESS.
- Good knowledge of operations management in a Financial Institution.
- Experience with forecasting models
- Experience with databases and project management software
- The ability to interpret financial data and allocate budgets
- Exceptional communication skills
- Must have a minimum of 4years experience as an Operations Lead in a FINTECH or Top Financial Services Firm
- Previous experience as a Business Operations Manager in a Mobile Money Platform or Financial Services Firm
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 2nd December, 2020.