Packaging Instrument Artisan at International Breweries Plc - Anheuser-Busch InBev
AB InBev is the world's leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Packaging Instrument Artisan
Location: Ilesa, Osun
Employment Type: Full Time
Key Purpose of the Function
- Performs optimization /modifications of process control systems. Supports the installations of process control systems.
- The Instrument Artisan will also Maintain, calibrate, repair equipment, optimize Packaging equipment and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Comply with safety, health and environmental procedures and legislation
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards
- Locate plant, equipment, spares, and relevant documentation / systems
- Plan and prepare the job
- Apply 5S standards and practices in the workplace
- Operate and control the process according to SOP’s
- Conduct autonomous maintenance
- Manage quality at source
- Improve personal competence and flexibility
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- Carry out repairs / maintenance
- Continuously improve (optimize) plant, process equipment and systems
- Operate plant and process equipment
- Perform basic changes to software in PLC's with necessary approvals
- Calibrate instruments
- Communicate effectively in teams
- Contribute to self and team development
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Electrical Engineering.
- 2 Years on the job training with SKAP completed
Traits & Competences Required:
- Interpret process description specifications and conduct modifications /optimizations of process control software as per specifications and software standards. Identify process control software deviations and resolve or recommend solutions
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions, working with manufacturers and field representatives as necessary to procure replacement parts
- Maintain working knowledge of new technology instrumentation, software, etc., through reading and/or attending conferences, workshops, or other training.
- Support the process control software change management process
- Maintain process control software integrity and security
- Support the development of and upgrade preventative maintenance procedures for process control systems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing
Application Deadline 9th September, 2021.