Personal Assistant at Chateux De Atlantique
Chateux De Atlantique, a luxury Hotel in the heart of Victoria Island, Lagos, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist the CEO in the timely management of communications; including written, telephone, email, and voicemail.
- Compose and edit letters, documents, emails, proposals and ensure follow up with those that require answers, responses, and written replies.
- Assist in the management and organization of the CEOs calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements, and daily activities, including running errands.
- Coordinate onsite meetings, luncheons, coffees, in-house events.
- Coordinate direct email campaigns (or ability to learn email campaigning).
- Greet and check-in clients and other guests for meetings and events.
- Perform variety of office and personal errands.
- Coordinate and manage vendors and contractors at office and/or residence.
- Manage and coordinate travel for both business and personal arrangements.
- Spend time and become familiar with all aspects of business and residence.
- Assist in screening calls, email, transmittals, and visitors.
- Prepare agendas, attend meetings, and transcribe correspondence from handwritten notes.
- Minimum of HND in Administrative or other related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Personal Assistant
- Extremely detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality across all tasks.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must be able to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately, sometimes with little direction.
- Previous experience handling travel arrangements.
- Ability to read and interpret various documents.
- Ability to speak effectively among executives, clients, customers, and employees.
- Ability to resolve complex administrative problems independently and perform tasks that are diverse and advanced.
- High level of interpersonal skills to interact with coworkers and executives.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and extensive use of Microsoft Office.
- Must be a Female.
- Creative problem solving.
- Detail to Appearance; dress in a professional manner.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Must be flexible and willing to work extra time during busy times and on call during weekends and after business hours.
- Must demonstrate a can-do attitude.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the email