Personal Assistant at Ports and Terminal Operators Nigeria Limited (PTOL)
Ports and Terminal Operators Nigeria Limited (PTOL) is a multi-purpose terminal within Port Harcourt, Nigeria. PTOL handles containerized, bulk and general cargo, as well as provide warehousing and trucking facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Please there is an urgent need of a Personal Assistant to the MD (PTOL NIG. LTD).
- Candidate MUST be female of not more than 28 years old, residing in Port Harcourt, Rivers State and must be available to resume ASAP.
- Booking meetings/appointments
- Maintaining MD’s planner
- Represent the MD’s in events
- Carrying out research for particular projects as requested by MD
- Business travel – booking flights, hotels, car hire, valet parking etc
- Organising visas
- Maintaining MD’s travel log
- And other roles assigned to her by the MD
Technical & Essential Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a PA
- Knowledge and experience with complex travel and flight itineraries, particularly international travel/hotel bookings
- Experience of working for Directors/Senior Management
- Essential experience in Microsoft Office- Outlook/Word/Excel/Powerpoint
- Must be able to write good content.
- Ability to multitask and experience of dealing with a demanding role and high-level workload
- Ability to prioritise work and manage time effectively and be proactive
- Demonstrate a professional manner at all times and possess the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion.
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Communication skills – the ability to communicate well at all levels
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "PA to MD" as the subject of the email.