Predictive Maintenance Technician at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Predictive Maintenance Technician - Niger Mills
Location: Calabar, Cross River
- Operate predictive maintenance tools such as infrared thermography, Vibration analyzer, static and dynamic motor tester, ultrasonic inspection tools, earth resistance tester etc.
- The real-time monitoring of asset condition and performance.
- Support the maintenance planning and scheduling activities
- Proactive reporting and follow up on closure of identified task with the maintenance planner and scheduler
- Analyze, interpret data, and provide information from predictive maintenance activities in line with department objectives
- Align with production and preventive maintenance team for proper interpretation and close out of identified machine and operational deviations
- Carry out preventive maintenance activities where applicable in line with Maintenance reliability goals.
- OND in Mechatronics /Mechanical /Electrical Engineering and other related fields
- 5 O’ level Credits including English & Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- 2 years cognate experience with proficiency in Flour Milling machine maintenance.
The Person Must Have:
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to read schematic diagrams, blueprints, layouts or other specifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply