Procurement Manager at PepsiCo Nigeria
PepsiCo - In 1965, Donald Kendall, the CEO of Pepsi-Cola, and Herman Lay, the CEO of Frito-Lay, recognized what they called “a marriage made in heaven,” a single company delivering perfectly-salty snacks served alongside the best cola on earth. Their vision led to what quickly became one of the world's leading food and beverage companies: PepsiCo. Our company is made up of seven divisions: PepsiCo Beverages North America; Frito-Lay North America; Quaker Foods North America; Latin America; Europe; Africa, Middle East and South Asia; and Asia Pacific, Australia/New Zealand and China. Each of these divisions has its own unique history and way of doing business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Auto req ID: 281990BR
Job Type: Regular
Categories: Purchasing and Procurement
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
- Assures supply and quality.
- Sources - Packaging, Grains, Flour, Oils, Ingredients (Local and Imported).
- Supports local business to solve any supply issues. Understands and manages the category contract requirements related to supply chain.
- Build Sourcing/Procurement AOP (Volumes, Price, Spend and Productivity)
- Supports the execution of change projects that are required to deliver productivity targets or support market innovation.
- Builds local network to ensure global strategy meets local needs “think globally, act locally”
- Informs and provides feedback about market and/or category insights
- Supports the development of a competitive supplier landscape through effective execution of SRM.
- Delivers productivity and cash flow targets to deliver business plan.
- Risk Management and BCP.
- Executes Localization strategy across all categories.
- Supports the execution of local category strategies that create competitive advantage for the business.
- Understands the KPI’s of local suppliers in terms of service, quality, and productivity and provides actionable data to MSO / COE Category leads and buyers to drive supplier performance.
- Supports the MSO / COE Category Lead in the execution of local key productivity initiatives.
- Analyzes the financial implications of local business strategies related to Innovation and Base Business execution and supply chain initiatives and provides actionable insight to ensure appropriate trade-off decisions.
- Executes aligned global procurement sub categories strategies, to create competitive advantages.
Qualifications / Requirements
Key Skills / Experience Required:
- Tertiary qualification (Procurement, Business, Engineering, Supply Chain).
- Computer literacy.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Procurement/Supply Chain/ Finance/Business Roles.
- Category Knowledge and Strategy Development.
- Productivity Management.
- Supplier Negotiations and Supplier Relationship Management.
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- RFP/ RFQ.
- Analytics and Modeling.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment.
- Strong administration skills.
- Negotiation and Commercial Contracting.
- Commodity Playbook Development and Risk Management.
- Complex Business Resolution and Supplier Conflict Resolution.
- Influencing and Communicating.
- Legal Control and Application (Transalet Commercial terms into contracts)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply