Procurement Officer at Advanced Safety Links
Advanced Safety Links is an Estate Management / Consulting Firm that was incorporated in Lagos Nigeria. The organization deals with Building Construction, sales of properties, renovations, lease of apartments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Ketu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Following and enforcing the company's procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Degree in Accounting, Business Management or a similar field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as a procurement officer or in a similar position.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
N50,000 - N80,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 2nd December, 2021.