Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Full Time > Production Supervisor In a Reputable FMCG Firm
Production Supervisor In a Reputable FMCG Firm
Feb 5, 2020, 3:14 PM
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable FMCG firm is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor Location: Lagos (Mainland)
- Ensure that health and safety laws are followed
- Ensure all resources and assets are used efficiently and correctly
- Maintain open lines of communication between employees, management and executives
- Assume responsibility for manufacturing and shipping processes in the plant.
- Hire and train employees.
- Maintain the production schedule.
- Evaluate production efficiency.
- Determine the quality of goods before shipping.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- 3 - 4 years' of manufacturing experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Production Supervisor" as the subject of the email.Application Deadline 7th February, 2020.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts