Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Production Technician at GZ Industries
Production Technician at GZ Industries
Mar 9, 2020, 8:27 PM
GZI is the first Alumunium beverage can manufacturing company in West Africa with state of the art factories in Aba, Agbara and South Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Technician Location: Ogun
- Works towards the achievement of production goals including minimum spoilage and high product quality.
- Performs various manual or mechanical production functions by operating and adjusting production equipment.
- Acts as a back-up for other parts of the assembly line, and for the warehouse.
- Conducts inspection of in-process or finished products.
- Performs quality assurance checks as required.
- Operates production machineries as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Complies with corporate directives and established job safety practices, policies and procedures for the safe performance of work assignments.
- Supports the Engineering team in troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining production equipment as required.
- Disassembles, overhauls, and rebuilds production equipment under the supervision of a qualified maintainer.
- Rotates through workstations as needed for coverage, relief, and training purposes.
- Maintains and secures work tools, and replenishes supplies required for assigned area.
- Turns off and locks out equipment when not in use.
- Performs clean-up and housekeeping duties.
- Completes daily production, quality assurance and maintenance logs in conjunction with other record keeping duties as required.
- Minimum of a First Degree or HND in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Experience using one or more of the following tools: lathe, milling machine, drill press, and vertical / horizontal cut off saw.
- Advanced skills (Journeyman / Trade Certificate level) required in one or more of the following areas: HVAC, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic & pneumatic systems, plumbing, carpentry, piping systems.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.Application Deadline 16th March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts