Property Lawyer in a Privately Owned Multinational Company
Apr 20, 2021, 8:02 PM
A leading privately owned multinational company with Headquarters in Lagos and presence in some other West African countries is recruiting a young, highly competent, talented and self- motivated candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Property Lawyer
- Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and advise clients accordingly
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for real estate transactions
- Draft and negotiate property/real estate transactions
- Represent the company in purchase and sale of properties.
- Defend the company in litigation
- Support legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate portfolio
- Draft routine leases and Assignments
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before transactions are executed
- Manage regulatory and compliance-related services.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Law- LL.B (Second Class Upper Division)
- Masters Degree in law (ILM) will be an added advantage
- Strong experience in real estate law and industry knowledge that includes litigation, lease transactions, property management, and purchase and sale transactions
- Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Capable networker with excellent interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- Minimum age - 40 years
- Vast experience in perfection of property titles, including practical experience with government regulators
- Good understanding of Foreclosure.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills
Attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 4th May, 2021.