Radiographer at Global Divine Grace Hospitals
Global Divine Grace Hospitals is a specialist hospital, registered and located in a border town of Baruten Local Government Area of Kwara State and accessible from many strategic locations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radiographer
Employment Type: Full-time
Working Hours: Flexible working hours
- Healthcare is a team effort. Therefore, each member of the medical and health staff of the hospital has responsibilities to support medical doctors to promoting the quality and appropriateness of patient safety and care.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent basic qualification from a recognised institution.
- Additional professional training is an added advantage.
- Cognate years of clinical management experience is required.
- At least 1 year post NYSC experience in a hospital.
- Registration and current license with relevant professional regulatory board in Nigeria.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate well in any of the local languages in addition to English.
- Salary: N70,000 - N150,000 Monthly (based on competence and deliverables)
- Provision of suitable accommodation for staff.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, photocopy of Professional and Academics Qualifications, a copy of means of Identification and Passport Photograph with evidence of registration and practising licence to: [email protected] using the Position applied for as the subject of the email.
- Interview for shortlisted persons will follow shortly.
- Applicants should be prepared to resume work immediately
Application Deadline 23rd August, 2022.