Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Media / Advertising / Publishing > Recent Jobs at May University Press, 14th July, 2019
Recent Jobs at May University Press, 14th July, 2019
Jul 14, 2019, 11:08 PM
May University Press is a Nigerian limited liability company with defined commitment to the growth of educational, scholarly, literary, corporate, and digital publishing. It has a publishing portfolio and programme which are being critically expanded in the efforts to integrate into and capture the best of contemporary educational and technological developments. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Copy Editor Location: Lagos Job Field: Media / Advertising / Branding Requirements
- Should have strong editing skills.
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper first Degree and a Master's Degree in English language.
- Should have 3 - 5 years relevant work experience in editing.
- A Business Assistant is needed for immediate employment in our Abuja office.
- Candidate should be diplomatic and persuasive.
- Candidate should be good in telesales, with excellent spoken communication.
- Candidate should possess impressive behavioural, communication and marketing skills.
- Candidate must reside within Abuja.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts