Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Building and Construction > Recent Vacancies In A Leading Construction Firm
Recent Vacancies In A Leading Construction Firm
May 24, 2019, 10:29 AM
Vincintoire Limited - Our client in the construction industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Admin Officer Location: Lagos Job Description
- Ideal candidate must be mentally agile, team player & must have great leadership and communication skills.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- B.Sc/BA in Office Administration or related field is preferred.
- 2 - 3 yrs proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to details
- Our client urgently requires the services of a young, agile & creative Architect Intern
- He or she will be directly paired with a Principal assisting in all Principal level activities.
- Interface with the best architects, real estate developers, building owners, Engineering leaders in Nigeria.
- Be Awesome!
- AutoCAD, Sketchup & Revit drafting and 3D rendering (added advantage).
- Schedule tasks for your team.
- Interface with other consultants and clients at meetings, on phone, and email.
- Survey construction sites for Interior design, Architectural & MEP systems
- Learn to write proposals to clients for new projects
- Learn to bill clients for current work
- Directly assist Principal daily
- Design review for code compliance, lowest construction cost, change order prevention.
- Graduate of Architecture. (M.Sc. Is an added advantage)
- Minimum of 1- 2 years experience.
- Lives in Lagos.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts