Recruitment at Mar & Mor Engineering Services Limited
MAR & MOR Engineering Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Plumbing services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We value the hard work of our team and depend on them to provide outstanding products and services to our customers. In order to attract and retain this calibre of employee, we offer competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a great work environment.
We are seeking skilled, reliable and efficient candidates to join our growing organization within the capacities below:
Job Title: Electrical Supervisor
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Effective solutions specified particular weight related to employment status of employees.
- Schedule, assign, plan and supervise electrical shop personnel performance on different electrical projects.
- Plan and prepare work and equipment usage schedules.
- Develop electrical expenditures priority and equipment and appliance maintenance procedures.
- Develop electrical material and labour forecasts.
- Train and inform employees about new work procedures.
- Provide information on modification on work policies, safety regulations, electrical codes and specifications.
- Review future buildings plans and inspect new buildings to ensure compliance with current electrical codes and maintenance specifications.
- Inspect new-fangled construction along with remodels.
- Support Electrical Engineers in design needs.
- Schedules, assigns, plans, and monitors the work of electrical shop personnel performing a variety of electrical projects.
- Plans and develops work schedules, equipment usage schedules, priority of electrical expenditures, and procedures for equipment and appliance maintenance.
- Trains or informs employees of new work methods or procedures, changes in safety regulations, work policies, electrical codes and standards, and the like.
- Ensures budgeting guidelines are met; prioritizes shop expenditures to stay within budget and assists in preparation of capital and operations budgets.
- Interprets University and department policies to assigned personnel and enforces safety regulations and adherence to proper codes and standards.
- Inspects new construction and remodels.
- Reviews plans for future buildings, and inspects new buildings to ensure compatibility with existing electrical codes and maintenance standards.
- Prepares material and labour estimates.
- Monitors the acquisition and use of materials.
- Maintains time, payroll, work order, material, equipment, and other electrical shop records, and submits reports.
- Relative experience in the electrical field
- Familiarity with electrical systems, tools, equipment, codes and safety procedures.
- Proficiency in computer software program such as Microsoft Office, AUTO-CAD, and Solid works.
- Troubleshooting skills, familiarity with hazard and safety precautions.
- Attention to detail
- Communication proficiency
- Defining problems
- Time Management.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Critical Thinking
Job Title: AC Supervisor (Familiar with VRF System)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinates work priority and scheduling of duties.
- Suggests specific work methods and procedures for employees.
- Provides follow up supervision on assignments for employees.
- Initiates requisitions for supplies and equipment.
- Maintains records for hourly employees.
- Devises schedules and supervise inspections of the air conditioning equipment.
- Maintains complete machinery histories on equipment.
- Performs related duties as required.
- SSCE or National Diploma (ND) or relevant certificate.
- VRV/VRF HVAC systems
- Ability to supervise.
- Aptitude for work with technicians
- Knowledge of equipment, assemble, installation, repair, etc.
- Technical practices.
- Ability to interpret instructions, specifications, drawings etc.
- Ability to use and maintain tools and equipment.
- Knowledge of materials.
- 3 years’ experience including one year of experience with refrigeration and in operation, maintenance, and repair of centrifugal and reciprocating refrigeration equipment, including one year in a supervisory experience.
- Universal Refrigerant Certification or ability to obtain certification within 6 months of hire
Job Title: AC Technician
- Air conditioning technicians perform various functions to see to it that air conditioning systems and related equipment and facilities work effectively and efficiently.
- Air conditioning (AC) technicians work with cooling systems to ensure proper installation, maintenance and repair.
- Generally, AC technicians have a high school diploma or with a certification in HVAC or building maintenance technology.
- Successful technicians are detail oriented with strong manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
- The air conditioning technicians install, inspect, maintain, and repair air conditioner.
- They ventilate equipment and controls making sure they operate efficiently and continuously.
- They perform regular maintenance work on cooling units.
- They diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions.
- They install, replace, or repair equipment that has been damaged.
- They make adjustment and do calibrations of thermostatic controls.
- They install new air-conditioning systems and equipment.
- They clean blowers and coils, check tensions of belts and motors.
- They make plans and designs of new air-conditioning systems including their installation and maintenance.
- Generally, AC technicians have a High School Diploma or a certification in HVAC or Building Maintenance Technology.
Job Title: Electrical Technician
- Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
Job Title: Plumbing Technician
- Installs, maintains, and repairs pipes and fixtures associated with heating, cooling, water distribution, and sanitation systems in residential and commercial structures.
- Fixes domestic appliances, such as dishwashers and gas cookers.
- Inspects drainage and other plumbing systems for compliance with local and national regulations.
Job Title: Plumbing Supervisor
- Read and interpret design drawing and adhere to installation guidelines as stated on the drawing
- Plans and develops work schedules, equipment usage schedules, priority of plumbing expenditures, and procedures for plumbing systems maintenance.
- Estimates material and labour.
- Monitors the acquisition and use of materials.
- Maintains time, payroll, and material records and submits reports as required.
- Trains or informs employees of new work methods or procedures, changes in safety regulations, work policies, and plumbing codes.
- Ensures budgetary guidelines are met; prioritizes expenditures to stay within budget and assists in the preparation of capital and operations budgets.
- Interprets organizational policies to assigned personnel, enforces safety regulations, and adheres to proper codes and standards.
- Trade Test Certificate, NABTEB or SSCE
- Adopt knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental Management (HSE)
- Proven experience in plumbing services
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at different levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment or independently, flexibility to adapt to changing needs/situations
- Knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to the plumbing trade.
- Knowledge of applicable plumbing codes.
- Knowledge of supervisory principles, practices, and techniques.
- Knowledge of the mechanics of operation of equipment such as pumps, boilers, heaters, and other plumbing components.
- Skill in the installation, repair, and maintenance of all types of plumbing systems.
- Skill in estimating time and materials common to the trade.
Job Title: Duct Technician
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installing All kinds of Ducts include Flexible, Rectangular TDF & C-S clips, Elliptical & Round ducts.
- Cutting Ducts for Curved Grill, Linear grills.
- Fixing of Curved grills, Linear grills, Collars, Diffusers, Mixing Box, Butterfly dampers.
- Canvas & Frame & Offset fabrications.
- Installing & Wiring for Fresh air / Exhaust fans.
- Follow supervisor work instructions.
- Experience above 2 years in HVAC field
- Knowledge in HVAC systems ITI or Trade Test.
Job Title: Duct Supervisor
- Provides technical guidance to lower-level worker’s working on the same project.
- Attend the site meetings and inform our superiors about site progress and what the problems facing on the site.
- Assign certain duties to the workers, explaining how those duties are to be done and communicate how the successful performance of those duties will be measured.
- Co-Ordinate with other companies’ engineer, supervisor and foreman who working on the same project.
- Monitor the construction project site on regular interval.
- Maintain records, check the required material on site and make a list for those materials and request to the site store.
- Check around the site and worker’s job, if they doing mistakes stop them and give suggestion for right work.
- Prepare daily work schedule and make planning to finish the work before time.
- Knowledge and experience of Fabrication, Installation, Erection, Insulation, Grills, Fire Damper, Motorized Fire Damper, Air Valve, Air Balancing, Commissioning, Calibration, GI Ducting, MS ducting for Kitchen, Floor, VAV/VRV Units Ventilation Fans, AHU’s & FCU’s.
- Understanding and evaluation of project and facility requirements.
- Knowledge of reading MEP Engineering drawings.
- Knowledge of taking measurement of required AHU duct connection.
- Knowledge of Pre Insulated duct (P.I.D.) installation and fabrication.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained
Application Deadline 20th August, 2021.