Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Media / Advertising / Publishing > Recruitment at Raadaa Partners International Limited
Recruitment at Raadaa Partners International Limited
Feb 14, 2020, 4:58 PM
Raadaa is an online academic research website. It is a platform for individuals, authors and organizations - including publishing houses to publish, share and monetize both small and large contents, books, articles, research papers, magazines, blog and newspaper content. We are an educational technology company with a mission to accelerate access to research, information and knowledge sharing all over the world by giving authors the power to earn money from their works by monetizing it on our platform and allowing everyone to read for free.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Marketing Intern Location: Abuja
- We are looking for marketing interns to work with our growing team for a period of 3 months. The ideal applicants must be innovative, hardworking and willing to be trained in marketing, corporate communications, digitization, and digital marketing.
- Those looking to gain valuable experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply. Interns who perform excellently are to be retained after the period of internship.
- Assist in developing content calendars on a weekly basis for company brands.
- Assist in creating engaging blog and social media content.
- Assist in digitization projects.
- Work with our team on various projects.
- Provide support to our marketing team.
- Must be teachable and an excellent team player.
- Must have a laptop
- Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive Location: Abuja
- We seeks to employ an experienced and dedicated Senior Sales Executive to drive sales for products and services. The Senior Sales Representative's responsibilities include analyzing industry trends to identify ways to improve products, acquiring new customers, ensuring that customers are satisfied with products or services purchased, as well as submitting account plans and sales reports to higher management.
- Providing overall guidance to newly-recruited Sales Representatives.
- Maintaining accurate records of the total number of sales made, potential and existing customers, as well as sales employee performance evaluations.
- Analyzing sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective.
- Conducting in-depth research on competitors' products, pricing, and market success to gain insight into customer preferences and interests.
- Cultivating solid relationships with major customers to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue.
- Acquiring new clients.
- Identifying promising prospects through cold-calling, networking, and customer referrals.
- Ensuring that all sales administration and customer service activities run smoothly.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field is preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Must be technology savvy
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Graduate Intern" as the subject of the email.Application Deadline 22nd February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts