Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Building and Construction > Recruitment For Graduate Architect Interns In A Renowned Construction Firm
Recruitment For Graduate Architect Interns In A Renowned Construction Firm
May 28, 2019, 9:54 AM
Vincintoire Limited - Our client in the Construction industry urgently require the services of a young, agile & creative Candidate to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Architect Intern Location: Lagos Job Description
- He or she will be directly paired with a Principal assisting in all Principal level activities.
- Learn to write proposals to clients for new projects
- Learn to bill clients for current work
- Directly assist Principal daily
- Design review for code compliance, lowest construction cost, change order prevention.
- Be Awesome!
- AutoCAD, Sketchup & Revit drafting and 3D rendering (added advantage).
- Schedule tasks for your team.
- Interface with other consultants and clients at meetings, on phone, and email.
- Survey construction sites for Interior design, Architectural & MEP systems
- Interface with the best architects, real estate developers, building owners, Engineering leaders in Nigeria.
- Graduate of Architecture. (MSc. Is an added advantage)
- Minimum of 1- 2years experience.
- Lives in Lagos.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts