Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Building and Construction > Regional Sales Representative at Advanced Concrete Technologies Limited
Regional Sales Representative at Advanced Concrete Technologies Limited
Feb 5, 2020, 9:48 AM
Advanced Concrete Technologies Limited is a respected leader in crystalline concrete waterproofing solutions and construction chemicals. We deliver landmark projects that create long-term progress and economic growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Representative Location: Lagos Experience Level: Middle level
- Responsible for selling company products and services through resellers/channels in assigned territory.
- Represents the company in all activities associated with reseller/channel support.
- Liaising between the organization and subsequent channel partners to maximize the utility of the partnership
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Professional appearance, excellent communication skills and right attitude
- Ability to relate technical information to non-technical people at all levels.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Previous experience in relevant industry.
- Degree / Diploma in Civil / Chemical Engineering or other relevant course
- 3 to 5 years’ experience at within the construction chemical industry
- Fluency in written and spoken English and local languages.
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND, degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture is an added advantage.
Salary NGN70,000 - NGN100, 000 monthly + Incentives.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume (in PDF) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email. Application Deadline 7th February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts