Relationship Manager at Nigerian Exchange Group
Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX Group) is a leading financial market infrastructure provider in Africa, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
- Relationship Manager in the Capital Market division has a main responsibility of attracting new companies to list on Nigerian Exchange’s Boards - (Growth Board, Main Board and Premium Board) and increasing the Value-Added Services (VAC) to existing listed companies to ensure continued retention.
- Market prospective companies to bring them to list on Nigerian Exchange’s Boards; Alternative Securities Market (ASeM), Main Board and Premium Board;
- Identify new products and or incremental revenue opportunities, through proactive relationship management;
- Work closely with the Product Management team and other teams to provide market intelligence on ongoing product and service development;
- Market and sell various products and services of Nigerian Exchange to prospective and existing listed companies to increase listing value proposition;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with leadership and executive level of listed companies, e.g. CEO, CFO, and Board Members;
- Promote listed company interface with Nigerian Exchange through participation at “Bell Ringing” ceremonies, “Facts Behind the Figures” and attendance at relevant Nigerian Exchange events;
- Develop expertise in assigned industry sector(s) to enhance marketing and relationship management;
- Understand business needs and operations of potential and listed companies’ community;
- Organise periodic forums with listed companies as determined by market conditions and Nigerian Exchange’s business imperatives;
- Act as the main point of contact for listed companies with Nigerian Exchange.
Person Specification & Required Qualifications
- B.Sc. / HND Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accountancy, Law, Banking, Economics, or a similar field;
- A professional certification, MBA, is an advantage;
- Minimum of 6 years’ cognate client facing experience in Capital Markets, Investment Banking, Asset Management, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Commerce, Agricultural, Transport, Telecoms or Oil and Gas Sectors;
- Financial sector or industry experience in corporate finance, financial analysis and / or marketing;
- Good financial statements understanding and knowledge;
- Track record of attracting and maintaining new client relationships in industry or the financial sector.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply