Retail Store Merchandiser at Dunn and Braxton Limited
Dunn and Braxton Limited - Our client, a Retail Store located in Ikoyi, Lagos State, is seeking to engage experienced and self-motivated individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Store Merchandiser
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is recruiting individuals to manage our retail store. In this role, you are to ensure that the right amount of goods are available in store and are being sold at the right time.
- The merchandizer would be responsible for monitoring inventories and tracking sales at designated stores.
- Working closely with buyers and other merchandizers to plan product ranges.
- Negotiating quantities and delivery time- scales.
- Assessing sales performance of different ranges.
- Maintaining cordial relationship with all stake holders to promote the clients reputation.
- Keeping a regular check on inventory to ensure that stores are furnished with efficient supplies at all times.
- Meeting with suppliers, distributors and analysts
- Managing budgets
- OND / HND in Business Administration or any other equivalent qualification.
- 2+ years’ work experience as a merchandizer or in similar roles
- Attention to detail.
- Basic computer knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment.
- Professional and polite.
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidate must live around Ikoyi and its environs
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.