SABMiller Plc recruitment for Graduate Logistics Officers
SABMiller Plc is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment
and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our
drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps
build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long
craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural
SABMiller Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Salary: Market Related
Work Level: Junior
The Logistic Officer will be responsible for the management of fleet in the depot and will:
- Be responsible for the depot fleet.
- Responsible for day to day functionality of the depot fleet.
- Submit all fleet report to depot controller weekly.
- Plan and control the movement of truck in the depot.
How to Apply
- Minimum of HND in relevance discipline
- Minimum of three (3) years practical experience in a similar industry
- Professional course in logistic/transport management will be an added advantage
- Be safety conscious
- High initiative, be independent and proactive.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Effective communication.
- Good supervisory skill
- Good planning and coordinating skill
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply