Sales / Business Development Executive at DreamWorks Global Logistics Limited
DreamWorks Global Logistics is an excellent delivery service company whose vision is to be a leading logistics company that provides rapid, reliable, high-quality, and value-driven integrated, supply chain solutions for its customers. We aim to be the leading logistics company in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Business Development Executive
Locations: Abuja, Ibadan - Oyo, Abeokuta - Ogun, Owerri - Imo and Port Harcourt - Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- This position is responsible for the generation of revenue through sales of services provided by the company.
- They are responsible for negotiating deals that are profitable to businesses.
- Responsible for ensuring the profitability and sustainability of the territory under the responsibility
- Ensures the achievement of profitability of the territory under the responsibility.
- Nurture new sales leads to secure business.
- Actively participate in the development and scheduling of special projects such as exhibitions, public relations events, promotions, etc.
- Have strong business sense with the ability to drive growth, and directly impact the building of new solutions, and services across the organization’s growing footprint
- Drive the sales target to be able to achieve the overall company goals.
- Emphasize the B2C sales and Work on an effective strategy for the B2B.
- Ensures all costs are managed and under control to achieve target net profit %.
- Continuously seek creative ways to generate income for the territory assigned
- Carry our service review with clients to ensure we are still meeting service delivery expectations and possible gap closure was not meeting.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND / OND in relevant fields.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 5th September, 2022.