Sales Copywriter at Vorem
Vorem is transforming africa through blockchain technology & Education. Our world is facing inevitable technological changes and one of the ways to get ahead is by being prepared. Our courses will help you get to the right level of knowledge required to gain hands-on skills, and advanced career training for a lucrative career in blockchain technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Copywriter
Location: Warri, Delta
- We are currently searching for a creative Sales copywriter who is dedicated to crafting excellent original content.
- The Sales Copywriter will work with others to better understand project expectations, produce content with the needs of the client or employer in mind, participate in the brainstorming process, and conduct research to develop or support writing.
- You should also be prepared to assist with other creative processes, such as the visual element selection process.
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines.
- Speaking with internal and external parties to learn about their content needs.
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Source images and other content
- Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing.
- Learning about the target audience for copy.
- Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content.
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- A B.Sc Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- 2- 3 years of cognate experience writing copy or with a specific industry, such as marketing, or technology, may be beneficial.
- Demonstrated writing and typing skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skill
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
N100,000 - 150,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th August, 2022.