Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Retail / Sales > Sales Lead at Naijauto.com
Sales Lead at Naijauto.com
Jan 31, 2020, 12:10 PM
Naijauto.com is a leading portal for automotive classified ads in Nigeria. With a comprehensive automobile database and advanced SEO technology, Naijauto.com strives to become the most trusted and efficient platform for buying and selling vehicles online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Lead Location: Lagos
- The role of a Sales Lead is to achieve growth and build profitable sales for the company by successfully managing the sales team.
- Representatives may be responsible for sales in a geographical area, or specialize in selling specific products or dealing with specific customers.
- Build and maintain relationship with key partners including customers, dealers and other vendors in automotive industry
- Design promotion schemes
- Identify shortcomings in the business model and propose solutions
- Manage and train a sale team
- Set goals and facilitate needed resources for execution
- Devise monthly and annually sales and marketing plan
- Demonstrated experience of managing a sale team of 6 members or more, ideally from a similar industry
- Demonstrate ability of devising and execution of sales plan and sales report
- Technology savvy and willing to work with technology
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to motivate and inspire the team
- Negotiation and conflicts resolution skills
- Resourceful and innovative
- Strong entrepreneurship
- High integrity
- BS / MS degree in Business Administration, Economics or a related field;
- Successful previous experience as senior sales representative or sales manager (at least 2 years), consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Knowledge of dealers, vendors and other stakeholders in automobile distribution chain
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers
- Proven experience in B2B sale and web-based marketing
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts