Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Senior Store Officer Job in a reputable Oil and Gas firm based in Lagos
Senior Store Officer Job in a reputable Oil and Gas firm based in Lagos
Sep 18, 2019, 2:17 AM
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Senior Store Officer Location: Lagos Job Description
- Supervise storekeepers in various sites making sure their records are correct and up to date.
- Monitor and develop skills and quality of work of storekeepers
- Organize stock taking audits as and when needed
- Identify weakness of storekeepers and recommend training.
- Identify weaknesses in store keeping procedures (and overall and individual sites) and recommend remedies.
- Centralize records of all company assets and shared resources including their movements among sites.
- Perform regular audits on sites
- Minimum of a B.Sc or its equivalent in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Major Construction Companies with supervisory experience
- Vast Knowledge of the Construction process
- Team Player
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Power Point , excel, etc.…)
- Leadership qualities
- Highly organized and attention to details.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts