Service Technician, Electrical at Aggreko Plc
Aggreko - Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. That's why at Aggreko, we work round the clock, making sure you get the electricity, heating and cooling you need, whenever you need it - all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Technician, Electrical
Requisition ID: JR07221
Positions holders are typically field based focusing on the delivery of planned maintenance programs to ensure reliable and safe asset operation. Activities include:
- Coordinating and undertaking a range of maintenance activities within defined operating procedures.
- Conducting safety inspections and complying with Aggreko's safety regulation.
- Providing first level technical advice to customers.
- May resolve/troubleshoot implementation problems.
- Perform electrical system servicing to defined service intervals and in line with standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- LV & HV Isolation, Maintenance & Switching.
- Carry out intermediate electrical troubleshooting and fault diagnostics.
- LV commissioning.
- Experienced operations/technical/support Jobs.
- Requires knowledge of operational procedures and tools obtained through work experience and may require vocational or technical education.
- Individual responsibility / degree of autonomy.
- Limited guidance needed.
- Holds appropriate letter of electrical authorisation.
- Knowledgeable with adequate skills for independent application.
- Varied work activities performed.
- Specialised Diploma / Vocational Training.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply